Railway Recruitment Board Staff 2019
Brief Information:- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has given a notifications for the recruitment of vacancies for Paramedical Categories. Those Candidate’s who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online for Official Website.
Name of the Post:- Railway Recruitment Board Paramedical Staff Online Form 2019
Post Date:- 05/03/2019
Latest Update:- 16/03/2019
Total Vacancy:- 1,937
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Various Vacancies 2019
Advt No: 02/2019
- Fee: Rs.500/-
- Out of this fee of Rs. 500/- an amount of 400/- shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank-charges, on appearing in Computer Based Test.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD / Women / Transgender / EBC/ Minorities / others: Rs.250/-
- Out of this fee of Rs.250/- shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank-charges, on appearing in Computer Based Test.
- Payment mode : offline / Online.
- Date of Publication in News: 23/02/2019.
- Date of Publication in official websites: 04/03/2019.
- Start Date: 04/03/2019 at 10.00 hrs.
- Last Date: 02/04/2019 at 23:59 hrs.
- Closing Time & Date for Payment of Application Fees through Online: 05/04/2019 at 22:00 hrs.
- Closing Time & Date for Payment of Application Fees through Offline: 04/04/2019 at 13:00 hrs.
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Scheduled during 1st week of June, 2019.
- Minimum: 18 Years & Maximum: 40Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Paramedical Staff Advt No.02/2019|
|Sr. No.||Post Name’s||Total||Qualification’s|
|1||Staff Nurse||1109||GNM or B.Sc (Nursing)|
|2||Dietician||04||B.Sc (Science) with PG-Diploma/
M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition)
|3||Dialysis Technician||20||B.Sc. plus Diploma or relevant experience|
|4||Extension Educator||11||Graduations (Relevant disciplines)|
|5||Dental Hygienist||05||Degree (Biology) & Diploma /
Certificate Courses &
Registered with Dental Council
|6||Lab Superintendent Grade-III||25||B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines) or equivalents
plus DMLT or BMLT
|7||Optometrist||06||B.Sc (Optometry) or Diploma
|8||Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III||289||B.Sc ,One year Diploma of Health /
Sanitary Inspector / One year NTC in
|9||Pharmacist Grade III||277||10+2 in Science / its equivalent, with
Diploma in Pharmacy / B.Pharma
|10||Physiotherapist||21||Bachelors’ Degree (Physiotherapy) with relevant experience|
|11||Perfusionist||01||B.Sc with Diploma (Perfusion Technology) /
B.Sc with relevant experience
|12||Radiographer||61||10+2 and Diploma|
|13||Lady Health Visitor||02||12th Class|
|14||Lab Assistant Grade II||82||12th Class in Science plus (a) DMLT /
Certificate Course in MLT at par with DMLT
|15||Speech Therapist||01||B.Sc and Diploma (Relevant disciplines)
|16||ECG Technician||23||10+2 / Graduation|
|Sr. No||Name of the Region||Total|
|12||Jammu & Srinagar||70|
|Apply Online||New Registration | Login|
|Print Application||Click Here|
|OTP Activation||Click Here|
|Modify Application||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|