SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam Apply Online
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Brief Informations: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invite applications to conduct CHSL (10+2) Exam 2018 for the recruitment of Junior Secretariat Asistant (JSA) / Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Sorting Assistant / Postal Assistant,Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies.Those Candidate’s who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online for Official Website.
Name of the Post: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Online Form 2019
Post Date: 05/03/2019
Latest Update: 11/03/2019
Last Date: 05/04/2019
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
Combined Higher Secondary Level – CHSL (10+2) Exam 2019
- Fee’s: Rs. 100/-
- For Women(ST,SC, ESM & PWD ): NILL
- Payment Modes(Online / Offline): SBI Challan / Net Banking by using Visa, Maestro, Master Card, RuPay Debit / Credit Card
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board / University.
- Minimum: 18 Years & Maximum: 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 & not later than 01-08-2001.
- Start Date to Apply Online : 05/03/2019
- Last Date to Apply Online : 05/04/2019
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment: 07/04/2019
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment : 09/04/2019
- Date of (Tier-I) Computer Based Examination : 01 to 26/07/2019
- Date of Tier-II Exam (Descriptive Paper): 29/09/2019
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) / Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)||–|
|Sorting Assistant / Postal Assistant||–|
|Data Entry Operators (DEO)||–|
||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|